Judith Aronson-Ramos, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Dr Aronson-Ramos has been serving Children and Families in South Florida since 1993. She received her undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College, her M.D. from the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine, and completed her Pediatric Internship and Residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida. She received her Board Certification in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics through the clinical pathway program in 2007.
Dr. Aronson-Ramos is one of the few Board Certified Developmental & Behavioral Pediatricians in south Florida, and she brings a unique perspective to the treatment and care of children, families, and young adults affected by developmental disorders, learning disabilities, social and emotional difficulties, and behavior problems. She is a member of numerous professional organizations dedicated to research, treatment, and advocacy for individuals with special needs and their families.
Commitment to Caring
Board Certified in General Pediatrics
Board Certified in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics: Sub-committees include Section on Child Development, Section on Children and Disabilities, and Section on School Health.
Florida Pediatric Society
Affiliate Member American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Society of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
Member of the Medical Staff, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
Member Broward County Pediatric Society
Reach Institute, Columbia University, NYC, Member and Participant
Executive Medical Consultant, Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD), Florida Atlantic University
Assistant Clinical Professor, Nova University
Board of Directors CHADD Boca Raton Chapter
- Autism Society of America
- C.A.R.D. (Children with Autism and Related Disabilities): member and consultant.
- C.H.A.D.D. (Children with Hyperactivity and attention deficit disorder)
- Tourettes Syndrome Association
- Autism Speaks
- IAN (Interactive Autism Network) – Johns Hopkins University
- Association for Science in Autism Treatment
- Docs for Tots
- YMCA Parkland – Inaugural VIP Member and Advisory Board Member
- PTA – Marjory Stoneman Douglas High school
- Community Lecturer: CARD Center, Park Trails Elementary School, Discovery Preschool, CHADD, North Broward Preparatory School, St Marks School, Seton Ridge Preschool, Mary Help of Christians Preschool, Hammock Pointe Elementary, Hillel Day School, JARC, Unicorn Foundation, and numerous other local schools, civic groups, and associations.
- Playground Project Advisory Committee – partnership with rotary club to build a wheelchair accessible playground in Coral Springs, FL
Pediatric Residency, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida
M.D., University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
9/1984 – 6/1986 –
Post-baccalaureate Premedical Program, University of Miami, Miami, Florida
B.A., Cum Laude, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire
November 2007 – present
Medical Director, Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics of South Florida
September 2003 – November 2007
Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician
The Center for Family Development, Boca Raton, Florida &
Advanced Pediatric Systems, Margate, Florida
1999- September 2003
General & Developmental Pediatrician, Rainbow Pediatrics of Boca Raton, Florida
December 1995-June 1999
Pediatric Medical Director, Rapid Care Center, Boca Community Hospital
I served as the Pediatric Medical Director for five years and developed the pediatric urgent care program at the Rapid Care Center. I created the initial protocols, hired staff members, and reviewed all quality improvement issues at the center. During my tenure as Director, in addition to administrative and clinical duties, I worked to improve and develop pediatric services hospital wide.
October 1994-December 1995
Staff Pediatrician, Children’s Diagnostic and Treatment Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I worked in the Early Intervention Program and Pediatric Aids clinic.
September 1993- August 1994
General Pediatrician, Boca Pediatric Group, Boca Raton, Florida. Dr Alberto Luchtan and Associates
Non-Medical: Production Assistant, Chrysalis Yellen Productions, New York City, 1982-1984